Saturday, August 13, 2011

Fantasy Nightmare?

"Error logging in. Please check your details and try again.
argggggggggggggggg
cannot login"



"I already set up my team,but dont know I choose which player as captain..
Wanna check again and website totally screwed up.. vmad.gif"



Two of the forum comments about Fantasy Premier League in my favourite forum, Lowyat.NET. In case you still don't know what's going on, FPL website cannot be logged in since many hours ago. And it's still unable to be logged in as for now.


This will cause some big frustration for FPL managers who want to do last minute decision. Fantasy riot in London?

1 comment:

  1. I just managed to login but can't see the scores for this week, all this time I thought I forgot my password and was trying to recover. Gah!

    ReplyDelete